A Simple Guide to Eating Gluten-Free
Everything You Need to Know to Ditch Gluten for Better Overall Health
A workshop designed to give you a comprehensive overview of what exactly gluten is, how it works, why you might need to ditch gluten, and most importantly - how to actually do it!
It is designed for those who know or suspect that they have a gluten sensitivity, allergy, or Celiac disease, as well as those who are interested in reducing their gluten intake for overall health.
If you know you want to eat gluten-free, but feel overwhelmed trying to figure out how to actually do it, you’re in the right place!
This Class is Perfect for You If:
- You have a gluten sensitivity, allergy, or full-blown Celiac disease
- You are interested in reducing your gluten intake for better health
- You want to eat gluten-free, but feel overwhelmed by where to start
- You want to learn how to make gluten-free breakfasts, lunches, dinners & desserts
- You want all the practical tips to help you make a sustainable lifestyle change
What You'll Learn:
- What exactly gluten is and where it's found
- How gluten-laden foods & products may be sabotaging your health
- The symptoms and signs of gluten-intolerance
- How to cook delicious, gluten-free meals and desserts
- Lifestyle tweaks to make going gluten-free a breez
Dr. Meghan Birt is a wife, and mom, chiropractor, educator, and healthy living encourager on a mission to simplify healthy living for busy women. After experiencing healing in her own body through embracing a natural, healthy lifestyle Dr. Meghan is now passionate about inspiring a love of healthy living in women of all ages and stages, and equipping them with the tools they need to cultivate a healthy, vibrant, flourishing lifestyle.
StartWhat Exactly is Gluten and How Does it Work?
StartGluten Sensitivity vs Celiac Disease
StartWhy Gluten Sensitivity is Such a Big Deal in the 21st Century
StartSigns & Symptoms you Need to Ditch Gluten
StartCross Reactive Foods: It's More Than Just Gluten
StartGluten in Products Beyond Food